- What size do I order?
Refer to sizing link on each item's page. Please note that you will need to size up for most of our shoes according to our size charts. Use your street shoe size to convert.
- How can I tell if an item is on backorder?
When you select a specific item and/or size, an “Out of Stock” message will appear on the page.
- If I order something that is backordered, when will my card be charged?
All credit card orders are charged and paid in full at the time the order is placed. This includes backordered and in-stock items.
- When I log into my account, the order says “pending fulfillment.” What does that mean?
Pending fulfillment simply means your order has been processed and is waiting to be packed and shipped. If the order has said pending fulfillment for over 2 business days, it is likely that the item is on backorder, and will not ship until the item is in stock.
- How do I wash my shoes?
Do not put shoes in the washer or dryer. Use a mild soap/ detergent and a warm soft cloth to gently buff out the dirty areas on the shoes.
- How do I care for my shoes?
- Always untie laces before removing shoes.
- When not wearing the shoes, keep them in the Nfinity case.
- Do you offer embroidery/ decorating on backpacks?
Nfinity does not offer embroidery/ decorating as an add-on feature. If this is something you are interested in having done, please take the backpack to an embroiderer or t-shirt printing company in your area.
- Can I special order a different size shoe or a different color backpack?
Nfinity does not offer custom or special order items.
- How can I contact customer service?
You can email email@example.com or call (404) 478-7873 to reach one of our outstanding customer experience specialists.